2009-09-01

Day 2 - Ride


Cruised up through FSU campus! So much has changed ... so much hasn't. One observation: it's 10am and everyone is dragging ass. I just heard someone say "I woke up at 8:50 OK!" ... heh, I've been up since ~4:45am.

I spotted a bench and sat to eat a cliff bar, the grainy texture of the bar ---- haha, no, none of that garbage on this blog!  Click here for a map of where I was sitting.  I was sitting facing South, there used to be a pool there, now it's a HUGE building.  Behind that there were tennis courts that had been converted for parking, now it's a multi-level parking garage.

Sorry for the blurry pic, I put my phone in a plastic sandwich bag.  Maybe after my Otterbox gets here this week I'll be willing to take the phone out of the bag when I stop for a picture. 

Anyways, got in a great ride, stopped on campus, stopped at Higher Ground Bike shop to say hello on my way back, rode a good bit of trail, it's a little muddy out there so when I got home I gave the bike a wash down.

(How long do you think I can keep up posting links inline with the story?  That always amazes/slightly irritates me about most blogs)

0 comments: