2009-09-06

Day 7 - Lazy!

Today I woke up at 4:30a and fed Robert.  I noticed that The Last Castle was playing on HBO.  I absolutely LOVE this movie!  Robert and I hopped in bed with mommy and watched it.  Ok, I watched, he slept.  At some point he got up with mommy and I kept on sleeping, until 10a!  This might happen to me pretty rarely, usually the latest I can wake for the day is about 7a.

We tried to relax and play with Robert, went for a short family walk with Robert and the pups.  Then we went to pickup Grandma and Grandpa to take them out for lunch at Angelo & Sons Seafood in Panacea.  There was soooooo much food, delicious seafood!  On the way back we picked up some shrimp for a family cookout tomorrow.

When we got home, we played with Robert for a while and then put him to bed.  Now we're watching some TV before we go to bed!

0 comments: