2009-09-02

Day 3 - Rain

This morning's outdoor activites were rained out.  So I stayed in and did some chores!  I organized our cleaning supplies (wow, mess).  Got the upstairs all taken care of; 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.  Robert has been moving a lot in his sleep, so I lowered the crib mattress a notch.  We really need to do a better job of periodic cleaning so it's more manageable.

Our Otterboxes were delivered!  Got my phone loaded up!  It is bigger, but feels a lot more secure ... if I'm toting around an uninsured, extremely expensive thing, I think keeping it safe is important.  Now I won't hesitate to take it out of a plastic bag for pics while on a ride.  Every port is covered, the ear piece has a mesh over it, and the only completely open area is the speakerphone/mic at the bottom.  I did get some watermarking and just used the baby powder trick for now.

I have to pick up Robert before 5pm.  It's 1:30pm now, so I'm going to hop on the road bike for a couple hours, then clean up and pick him up!

0 comments: